Cookies are text files that are saved to your computer and remotely read by our servers and the servers of third parties the services of which we utilize. The use of permanent technical cookies and session cookies (i.e. those which are not permanently stored on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to supplying the technical services requested by the user and to the transmission of the session identification number (consisting of numbers randomly generated by the server), which are necessary for a safe and efficient exploration of the site and its applications.
Technical cookies are used by this site to avoid the use of other computer techniques that may potentially compromise the confidentiality of site navigation by users.
Cookie Name: Google Analytics
Function/Purpose: Statistical. Allows to obtain information about the overall flux of visits to the website without the use of instruments that gather personal information about the visitor (country of origin, browser characteristics and operating system used by the visitor, time spent on each page etc.)
Expiration: Until the end of the session
DATA PROCESSING AIMS
The personal data supplied voluntarily and optionally by users, who send requests to receive information on the B&B’s services (prices, availability of the rooms, etc.), register for the newsletter, make online bookings are used only for completing the service requested and are not communicated to third parties unless required by law or where strictly relevant and necessary for fulfilling the requests.
In particular, the personal data provided voluntarily by interested parties will be gathered through telematic means directly and/or through delegated third parties (companies for email services, companies for hosting the websites) for the following purposes:
– to allow the users to make and confirm the booking by providing credit card data as guarantee;
– to carry out specific services requested during booking;
– to use the credit card issued as guarantee for the possible debit of any penalty in the event of cancellation beyond the term allowed for cancelling the reservation as defined during booking, or in the event of non-arrival of guests on the agreed date (no-show procedure);
– to promote commercial activities via e-mail in compliance with comma 4 of article 130 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003;
– to register for the newsletter in order to receive regular communications of commercial or advertising nature;
– anonymous statistics (to evaluate the number of accesses, etc.);
– to fulfil the current administrative, accounting and tax obligations, as well as to comply with laws and regulations.